Entry of people from many countries of the world is prohibited from time to time in United Arab Emirates under precautionary and security measures due to corona outbreak.
It has been announced by the government that the participants, exhibitors, organizers and their personnel of Expo 2020 have been allowed to enter UAE to participate in expo.
Expo 2020 which was postponed last year, now going to start on October 1, 2021 and authorities have completed advance arrangements.
Its announced by UAE General Aviation Authority (GCAA), that the Emirate, their relatives, golden visa holders and diplomatic mission staff have been allowed to come to UAe after PCR test before 58 hours to flight.
People from following categories are exempted from ban and can travel to UAE:
- Citizens of the UAE and their first degree relatives.
- Diplomatic personnel between the UAE and the applicable countries, including administrative workers.
- Official delegations, subject to obtaining prior approval.
- Expo 2020 international participants and exhibitors, and personnel sponsored by its organizer.
- UAE residents with gold or silver residency permit.
- Crews of cargo and transit flights of foreign companies.
- Businessmen and businesswomen, provided they hold an approval from the General Authority for the Security of Ports, Borders and Free Zones, and heads of higher committees of the emergency, crisis and disaster management teams of the Emirate concerned.
- Employees belonging to vital functions according to the classification of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
The Expo will be attended by people from more than 192 countries around the world while more than 25 million visitors are expected.