No need to pay anyone
Dubai is an ideal destination for job-seekers over the he globe. Also a best place to spend your vacations. People in bulk visiting on Dubai from all over the world. Sying in hotels, spending in markets. Millions of businesses are serving the nation by their products and services. Dubai, is an economic hub located in United Arab Emirates. it can be golden bird for you if you have good qualifications and good experience. most asked question by 90% people, who are searching job or want to come Dubai to settle their future is: how to get job in Dubai? How they can search suitable job? and how much we need to pay for this. i am dame sure their is no need to pay anyone.
How to get Job and avoid paying to anyone?
If you are planing to come Dubai and want to get opportunities you should have in mind following things:
1: Attest your educational documents from:
- Higher education commission
- Your home country’s foreign affairs department
- UAE Embassy located in your country
2: Important documents you must carry with you
- Valid identity card issued by your government
- Minimum 6 months valid passport
- National identity card for overseas (If your country issuing separately)
- Visit/residence visa issued by general directorate of residency and foreigners UAE
- Police clearance/Good conduct certificate
- Your educational certificates (Attested)
- A well composed resume and cover letter
- Your experience certificates
2: Don’t pay even a single dirham to any agent
There is a mafia looting freshers, and to who are unaware about how to get jobs in abroad. so try to keep side from those people, To save your money and time as well. then a question is: how we can get job? lets read
How to get job without paying any agent?
Once you landed in Dubai and start searching job, you are going here and there, sing friends and family references, meeting agents, agencies, visiting companies but couldn’t get any response, then what is missing, what is important to do?
1: Prepare your resume as a professional way:
Generate resume online there are many websites providing professional resume templates. or get help from any experienced person who guide you to build a responsive resume.
2: Prepare a cover letter:
A cover letter is a summery of your resume, career history, educational history, skills, abilities in a paragraph style which help the reader to more clarify about your profile.
The main step, how to know where is openings going on. and how to avail best and suitable opportunity. follow the guidlines mentioned below:
- Best option is to get references from friends and family
- Room mates where you have stay in Dubai
2: Online Search
- Join online job recruiter/advertiser websites
Indeed is the best and responsive platform to get hired in very few days if you use it right way.
- Search just companies on daily basis to check where is job opening
- Note down the names of companies in which jobs are opened
- Search on google about that company
- Visit company website, find company e-mail from contact us page
- Send resume via mail
3:Direct approach to company
- Search companies online where welkin interviews are going on
- Find their office addresses
- Approach them and attend the interview
- By this way you also can post resumes on those companies which you searches from indeed and other sites
4: Area wise search:
- If you are in Dubai try to search area wise because there are offices in every area
- 1st day Deira
- 2nd day Rigga
- 3rd day Burjman
- 4th day Al Karama
- 5th day Al Nahda etc
- If you are in Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah or any other state try to search on this pattern